AUTHENTIC, COMPLETE RESTORATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE
Specializing in authentic, body, paint and metal restoration/fabrication for your project. All our services are based on originality and assembly line standards through careful research that I have accumulated over the past 38 years.
Original assembly line standards together with authentic supplies, seam/panel sealers and authentic welding equipment all result in a unique ability to keep your project (your survivor or your repairs, whatever they may be) authentic mopar.
My staff is comprised of long time enthusiasts that know their craft and share the same goals as I. To appreciate and care for each individuals car as if it were our own and to translate our experience into quality, first rate restoration work that has correct detail and longevity.
All paint related work is done in-house utilizing our state of the art downdraft paint booth.
All metal and related fabrication work and original lead work is done in house.
We have several types of assembly line style spot welders for exact duplication of panel welds that yield a beautiful factory original appearance.
We have our own, in-house, state of the art frame machine and laser measuring system.
Our body/paint and survivor restoration work along with engine rebuild and detail services have been featured in nationwide publications over the past several years and I have been providing restoration services to several private clients to this time.
We specialize in spot repair and detailing including repair of rusted panels and accurate paint blending and matching of Survivor vehicles.
Keep in mind, no project is too small. If you need small (lower quarters, fenders, trunk, trunk extensions) spot panel repair/metal fab, organosol stripe application, any type of paint blend/match/repair or fiberglass hood repair and correct organosol paint; this is also what we specialize in.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED:
- Complete engine rebuild and detail. All our engines are fully dyno’ed and ready for customer to install.
- 8 3/4 rear end rebuild along with authentic tags, markings and detailing.
- Complete front end and k-frame rebuild and detail using authentic front end components.
- Undercarriage detail and authentic exhaust work.
- Engine compartment detail.
- Show quality distributor rebuild and detail for Prestolite dual point and Chrysler single point. One of the single most important components related to the performance of your engine is an accurately performing distributor.
- I have access to many authentic, original parts and fasteners to give your project that original, authentic appearance.
We are your stop for quality, authentic, originality based restoration work.
Questions, comments, schedule an appointment call Frank Badalson at 804-275-2155 for more information.